I spent two weeks testing almost every WooCommerce plugin on the market, and the one I am using in our shops is CUSREV.
For the past five days, I’ve been testing WooCommerce rewards plugins and the one I am using in our shops is WooRewards.
🚧 This post is like the Long Island Expressway; a continuous work in progress.
Here are all the tools I use to build my business. I don’t promote anything I don’t use.
⏳ Productivity Tools
- Nirvana: GTD Software and GTD Apps for Getting Things Done (nirvanahq.com)
- Siteground: I host all my WordPress sites on Siteground. I have the GoGeek Tier. The customer service is terrific.
✅ Chrome Extensions
- Consent-O-Matic: I used to hate GDPR pop-ups. Now, with this plugin, I don’t see them.
💩 Social Media
- Metriccool: I just started using this app. There are a lot of free features that other apps charge for, but I am just testing them out now.
🔌 WordPress plugins (Free)
- CUSREV: I researched them all, and this one is the greatest and the cheapest for WordPress. The most important for me it that it integrates with WPML.
🔌 WordPress plugins (Paid)
- WPML: I hate it, but I can’t live without it.
📋 Desk setup
📈 WooCommerce Subscriptions
🛠 Theme & Page Builders
⚡Site Speed and Performance
🎯 Other Software