OUR MISSION: To fund the release of every rehabilitated orangutan back into the rainforest – one supporter, and one cup at a time.
Q3 OBJECTIVE: Establish BOS Coffee as a suitable replacement for supporters’ (AKA customers) existing home coffee.
- KR: 50 new supporters a month – 60%
- KR: 30% monthly returning supporters – 60%
- KR: $2,000 a month in sales 100% <- this is my feeling we will hit this goal
PRIORITIES THIS WEEK
- Getting shipment out. DONE. Happy to say that we got all newsletter shipments out on-time.
- Why do people buy our coffee?- IN-PROGRESS. Learning the process. Set up interviews with friends. The #JTBD Method: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzezRI9KNKY
- Improve transactional emails. IN PROGRESS. I’m keeping a close eye on this to better all transaction emails.
- Subscription errors. IN PROGRESS There is a bit of complexity with PayPal and our software. Causing me a lot more work. Exploring a fix to streamline.
NEXT 4 WEEK PROJECTS
- RETENTION: Implement a wide range of automated engaging customers emails (Welcome, Abandon cart, Birthday, etc.)
- CUSTOMER EXPERINCE: Improve Product Packaging with Logo Stamp & Box Insert
- CUSTOMER EXPERINCE: Update website with copy and smoother flow
- OPERATIONS: Set-up shipping to EU
NOTES: As you can see, objective & key results are constant, but projects are changing to hit the objective. This week I focused on #jtbd interviews. Before talking with our customers, I want to experiment with the method on friends. My goal is to understand how the coffee in their kitchen ended up there. When I wasn’t preparing for interviews, I was fulfilling orders and tweaking our software to be more automated.